11/06/2010

Halibut fillets with tomato and capers | HalibutRecipe

Wow I found that I can send pictures to your blog with Picasa ....Discoveries aside, I prepared this recipe last night, more 'than anything else, and' how u been trying to add some 'flavor to the flex of Halibut that I had frozen some time ago. I do not know for what reason pleasant but I have always considered this a little fish 'as a sole Series B, as a "filler" ... we say for soup meat ..
So 'last night by opening the refrigerator and trying to add some ingredients, I saw that I still had a bit' of tomatoes (or you say tomato?) Cherry tomatoes and some capers, then came to my mind the sword fish steaks eaten in Sicily during countless trips ... so I made 2 +2 and I tried this recipe.
As the salt I used Himalayan salt that I bought recently in Rome, but you can 'fine using the normal marine environment.




Ingredients

600 g fillet of Halibut300 g cherry tomatoesA handful of salted capersThymeA clove of garlic layered (with skin)SaleExtra virgin olive oil1 small glass of Marsala
Cut the tomatoes into four (of course after you wash them), rinse the capers in a strainer to remove the salt.
In a skillet add a tablespoon of olive oil and a clove of garlic, layered, heat to brown the garlic. Then add the tomatoes and capers and cook over low heat for 2 minutes. Add the Marsala and allow to soften for a minute, then remove the garlic. Now add the fillets, cook for 2 minutes and season with salt and cook for 1 or 2 minutes.Turn the fillets, sprinkle with a few thyme leaves and cook for another few minutes.
Serve and enjoy your meal.
I have all accompanied with a little Sicilian Chardonnay 'barricone I had, and I must say that you and' well-behaved as a match.



No comments:

Post a Comment